WHAT MAKES US DIFFERENT?
We strive to be a team of passionate, knowledgeable, professional and service-orientated swim teachers, coaches and trainers who loves teaching and working with each and every student who walk through our doors.
Each and every one of us is unique, and learns differently. We seek to develop and devise teaching methods and ways to ensure that every student learns in his or her own way and pace coupled with a little pressure to challenge oneself to be better.
We believe that no one student is non-teachable, what he or she lacks is a given opportunity to explore and discover how he or she learns best.
It is our resolution here in Swim Concierge to allow our students this opportunity and to provide them with a safe, fun and nurturing environment coupled with achievable goals along the way.
Join us on this wonderful journey to self-discovery on learning and learning how to swim.
Swim Concierge: Learning is a splash!
OUR CORE VALUES
- Build strong customer relationship to create lifetime students
- Provide opportunities for continuous learning and growth
- Professional, committed and passionate
- Canadian International School (Lakeside Campus) Physical Education Programme – Swimming Lessons for Elementary, Middle and High School
- Canadian International School (Lakeside Campus) Summer School Programme 2012, 2013
- MILO Triathlon Clinic 2013
- PAP Community Foundation Kindergarten – Swimming Lessons for Kids
- Pre-School By-the-Park – Swimming Lessons for Toddlers and Kids
- Boys’ Town Home – Youth Triathlon Training, Corporate Social Responsibility
- Park Infinia (Private Condominium)
- MILO Youth Triathlon 2011, 2012 – Youth Triathlon Training
- Community Safety Day 2014 @ Water place condo
- Swim and Run Event @ Fairway Club
- Aranda Country Club Family Day
- Taman Jurong CC – Family Day
- Mulberry Water Safety Day
- Chatsworth International School Swim Program
- Overseas Family School Swim Program
- Canadian International School (Lakeside Campus) Swim program
- Boys Town Triathlon Training
- Canadian International School (Tanjong Katong) Swim program 2016
- OCBC Aquatic Swim Program 2016
All Rights Reserved. Est. 2009